automated response

I will be out of the office from March 24 through March 30 returning to the office on Friday March 31.

If you need immediate assistance, please contact our office at 847.562.1977

Sincerely

Jan I. Blok, S.E.
The Structural Group, Ltd.
707 Lake Cook Road, Suite 107
Deerfield, Illinois 60015
P:  847.562.1977
F:  847.562.1978
E:  jblok(--nospam--at)thestructuralgroup.com