Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Two Positions Open at SE firm[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Two Positions Open at SE firm
- From: "Polhemus, Bill" <BPolhemus(--nospam--at)wje.com>
- Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 09:56:29 -0600
From: Honles, Thomas
Thanks for your interest, and I personally do not have plans to move to WA. However, I will pass the info along to colleagues.
Hey, he’s interested in ME, too, y’know! I want the opportunity to turn it down also! Don’t bogart that SEAINT job advert!
- Prev by Subject: Re: Two Positions Open at SE firm
- Next by Subject: UBC 97 - SEISMIC DESIGN GRANULAR SILOS
- Previous by thread: RE: Two Positions Open at SE firm
- Next by thread: automated response