To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Sent: Friday, March 24, 2006 5:52 AM
Subject: Re: Pakistan Building Code & Structural Engineers

Funny-same thing happened here with a contractor on a job.
Gary

On 23 Mar 2006 at 14:52, Stanley E Scholl wrote:

I recommend that you investigate to what extent the construction will be
supervised to conform to the design. While on a job in India which I
designed, the superintendent informed me that there was about 3 times too
much reinforcing and that they knew how much to put in.

Stan Scholl, P.E.
Laguna Beach, CA