Re: ASCE 7-05 Wind Loads Changes

Buddy:
Have you tried Dr. Ghosh's website? http://www.skghoshassociates.com
He has ongoing seminars on IBC 2006 & ASCE 7-05 which are listed on there.
He has got some publication on both areas as well.

Regards
Casey Hemmatyar, PE
Southern California

On 3/24/06, AWC Info <AWCInfo(--nospam--at)afandpa.org> wrote:
Has anyone seen an article or presentation on changes to ASCE 7-05 wind load
provisions? I've seen one on ASCE 7-02, but have not been able to "google"
anything on ASCE 7-05. Any leads would be appreciated.

Thanks

Buddy

*   http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
*   site at: http://www.seaint.org