From: Neil Moore
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2006 3:37 PM
Subject: Re: Reliability of On Line Calculator

Dear "engineer101":

I've briefly looked at the site.  For most US engineers, this may be a problem, because the units are in metric.    Some of the stuff are standard beam formulas that are in the Steel Manual.  Others might be taken from Kleinlogel's book.   With all the advertisements such as Enercalc and Ram, this might be a legimate site.

Neil Moore, SE, SECB