RE: Nova program on World Trade Tower Collapse

>Chris Wright wrote:
>... I just watched the PBS/Nova program on
>the WTC collapse, and I'm curious if there's
>any strong feeling about the program one way
>or another.

If this was the same program that was created four years ago (or so), more current information invalidates most of what was presented in it. About a year ago, I spoke with the producer at NOVA and provided a detailed summary of what segments are contradicted by current information, with references to the current information.

Bottom line: there is not much left that remains correct in the NOVA program Why the Towers Fell. The NIST report is more current. I thought NOVA had pulled the program from use -- did you see it on a broadcast or was it via tape?

Charlie

<<winmail.dat>>