Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Wind Tunnel testing[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Wind Tunnel testing
- From: "Polhemus, Bill" <BPolhemus(--nospam--at)wje.com>
- Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 07:33:26 -0600
There’s a great article about wind tunnel testing in the latest issue of STRUCTURE magazine, fwiw.
From: Paul Feather
Any recommendations for a good wind tunnel consulting lab?
- Prev by Subject: Re: Wind Tunnel testing
- Next by Subject: Windsor Chairs--was: 3X Plates and Washers on Intermediate Anchors
- Previous by thread: Re: Wind Tunnel testing
- Next by thread: Nova program on World Trade Tower Collapse