Re: A325 Anchor rods?

Anchor rod material approved in AISC's 2005 Specification for Structural Steel Buildings are:
A36. A193, A354, A449, A572, A588 and F1554

Rajendran

G Vishwanath <gvshwnth(--nospam--at)yahoo.com> wrote:
List,

I have come across A307, A36 and F1554 as specs for
Anchor rods.

The structural dwg in a current project indicates
A325 for anchor rods.
I presumed it was a slip but still indicated A325 in
the AB dwg, clouded it and asked for verification.
I also sent a mail to our fabricator on this subject.
The engineer has confirmed A325 for Anchor bolts while
commenting on our dwg.

Is A325 another valid option for anchor rods?
Have I just learned something new?
Have you come across this specification for anchor
rods any time in the past?
Regards
Vish