Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
COMPUTER: Exporting from MS Project to Excel[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: COMPUTER: Exporting from MS Project to Excel
- From: "Polhemus, Bill" <BPolhemus(--nospam--at)wje.com>
- Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 10:02:46 -0600
Does anyone know how to export budget information from Microsoft Project 2003 to MS Excel? I bought a book that supposedly includes such information but in my haste to leave this morning left it at home. FWIW, MS Project has to be the worst-documented software that MS has ever put out. William L. Polhemus, Jr. P.E. Senior Associate mailto:bpolhemus(--nospam--at)wje.com WJE Wiss, Janney, Elstner Associates, Inc. Engineers I Architects I Material Scientists 10235 West Little York, Suite 245 Houston, Texas 77040 P: 832-467-2177 F: 832-467-2178 http://www <blocked::http://www/> .wje.com <<Polhemus, Bill.vcf>>
BEGIN:VCARD VERSION:2.1 N:Polhemus;Bill FN:Polhemus, Bill ORG:WJE;Houston TEL;WORK;VOICE:x109 ADR;WORK:;Houston LABEL;WORK:Houston EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:BPolhemus(--nospam--at)wje.com REV:20060213T165851Z END:VCARD
- Prev by Subject: Re: Composite Design references
- Next by Subject: Concrete cover
- Previous by thread: RE: A325 Anchor rods?
- Next by thread: RE: Traffic Railing post loads