To: "steel steel" <steel-detail(--nospam--at)yahoogroups.com>; <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2006 1:30 AM
Subject: A325 Anchor rods?

List,

I have come across  A307, A36 and F1554 as specs for
Anchor rods.

The structural dwg in a current project indicates
A325 for anchor rods.
I presumed it was a slip but still indicated A325 in
the AB dwg, clouded it and asked for verification.
I also sent a mail to our fabricator on this subject.
The engineer has confirmed A325 for Anchor bolts while
commenting on our dwg.

Is A325 another valid option for anchor rods?
Have I just learned something new?
Have you come across this specification for anchor
rods any time in the past?
Regards
Vish