Re: Nova program on World Trade Tower Collapse

Carter, Charlie wrote:

If this was the same program that was created four years ago (or so), more current information invalidates most of what was presented in it. About a year ago, I spoke with the producer at NOVA and provided a detailed summary of what segments are contradicted by current information, with references to the current information.

Charlie

Can you post your response to NOVA on the SEAINT list? I have briefly looked at the NIST report and would welcome your viewpoint.