Re: Traffic Railing post loads

Just a pickup truck, wow!  What if it had been a loaded transit mix truck?  Sounds like a pretty marginally-inadequate design to me.

Ralph

In a message dated 3/28/06 3:19:09 PM, smith1129(--nospam--at)charter.net writes:

Don't skimp on the base.  We just had a case where a pickup truck was saved from going off of a bridge by the heavy base anchorage.  As it was, the hooked anchor bolts actually straightened out and almost came completely out of the concrete.