RE: concrete embedments interaction equation

Just got back into the office from this morning.  “Notes on ACI 318-02 Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete”, which is put out by the PCA.  The section relating to Anchoring to Concrete is in the back, Chapter 34.

Joe

Joseph R. Grill, P.E. (Structural)

Shephard - Wesnitzer, Inc.

Civil Engineering and Surveying