Thanks for A325 anchor rod replies.

I sincerely thank all those who responded to my query
on A325 Anchor rods.
I feel vindicated.

I have compiled a digest on the replies and it makes
for some educative reading.
I am also posting this digest in the steel-detail
discussion list for the benefit of my friends and
fellow members in that list.

I am also forwarding this digest to my client for his
information.

Regards
Vish