Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Virtual Desgin Office?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEAINT" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Virtual Desgin Office?
- From: "Avicpeng" <vicpeng(--nospam--at)telus.net>
- Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 08:54:09 -0800
I'm going to be on a cobtarct for the next few weeks and I want access to my computer during that time.
Does anyone have any suggestions on software available that will allow me to have full operating access to my base computer while on the road.
There is "pcanywhere" but, although I haven't done the research, I understand it is merely gives desktop access?
I understand there is some stuff out there that allows me to set up my base as a server and allows admin privileges etc.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Vibrating machine
- Next by Subject: RE: Virtual Desgin Office?
- Previous by thread: Thanks for A325 anchor rod replies.
- Next by thread: RE: Virtual Desgin Office?