Re: Pipe Supports (Tee type)

Thanks for the reply.

I am also designing the Pipe Stanchion (height of more than 10m)
supporting heavy pipes (2 nos. of 56" dia. pipe). These pipes are
transferring vertical load of 45 Ton. Also, lateral force at the
locations of the pipes are to be considered as per the relative
flexibility of the stanchion (as compared to the Pipe). In the
transeverse direction of the pipe Frame is provided ( 2 nos. of
columns ) and in the longitudinal direction cantilever action is
considered.

Regards,

Bhavin Shah