From: Avicpeng [mailto:vicpeng(--nospam--at)telus.net]
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2006 8:54 AM
To: SEAINT
Subject: Virtual Desgin Office?

I'm going to be on a cobtarct for the next few weeks and I want access to my computer during that time.

Does anyone have any suggestions on software available that will allow me to have full operating access to my base computer while on the road.

There is "pcanywhere" but, although I haven't done the research, I understand it is merely gives desktop access?

I understand there is some stuff out there that allows me to set up my base as a server and allows admin privileges etc.

Thanks

Thor Tandy P.Eng MIStructE
Victoria, BC
Canada