RE: Virtual Desgin Office?

Bill:

I believe that Windoze XP Home can only act as a client when using the
Remote Desktop computer.  Thus, I believe (but I could be wrong...it
happens at least once every 20 years or so <grin>) that if Thor wanted to
use Micro$oft's Remote Desktop, the computer he wants to access would have
to be running Windoze XP Pro.  If it running Windoze XP Home, I believe he
would be out of luck.  That is at least what I recall.

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI