RE: Virtual Desgin Office?

If both systems use Windoze XP, then I agree it may not make sense.  But a
program like Timbuktu Pro is not limited to Win XP.  So, if you work in a
mixed environment (i.e. older Windoze version or Macs), then it might make
more sense.  Anyways...I was just offering up another option.  Nothing
more.  Use it or not, it matters little to me.

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI