From: hadiprawira djohan [mailto:hadiprawira(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, March 31, 2006 12:22 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Project Management

Fellow Engineers,

I am juggling more than eight different projects at this moment, and start loosing control.

I have 2 engineers assisting me and it is not enough. I know that I need to get more help, and in the same time I want to evaluate and to improve my style of management.

I wonder if anyone had setup a management system (spreadsheet) for structural design project, i.e. time table, design check list, construction check list, scheduling, etc.

I would love to hear any tips from those who've been out there doing project management.

Thank you.

Djohan, P.E. - N.Y.