Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Lotus to Excel[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Lotus to Excel
- From: Neil Moore <nma(--nospam--at)omsoft.com>
- Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2006 10:40:59 -0800
If you have 123, you can save your file as a Excel 97 Workbook.
Otherwise, just open the file with Excel. You may have some formatting problems, but all of the information shoud be there.
Neil Moore, SE, SECB
At 08:57 AM 4/1/2006, you wrote:
Does anyone know how to import a "Lotus 123" file into Excel 2000?
Thor Tandy P.Eng MIStructE
- Prev by Subject: Re: Lotus to Excel
- Next by Subject: Re: Lotus to Excel
- Previous by thread: Re: Lotus to Excel
- Next by thread: Re: Lotus to Excel