Re: Lotus to Excel

Thor:

Did you try changing the suffix to a .wk? suffix?  If you found the "Lotus
1-2-3 Files" in the Excel file types, then likely you have the
"converter"...you just likely need to change the suffix to something that
it will recognize.

Now, if it is a REALLY old 1-2-3 format, then it might not work (I don't
know how "old" 1-2-3 file formats Excel will read).

If you want (and it is not sensative information), send me the file
privately and I can see what I can do.  I also have some converters on my
old Mac laptop (I think I still do) that might convert 1-2-3 files if I
can not get a current version of Excel to do it.

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI