Re: Project Management

Maybe you could use Project Management Softwares like Primavera or Microsoft Project.

Alex C. Nacionales

hadiprawira djohan <hadiprawira(--nospam--at)yahoo.com> wrote:
Fellow Engineers,

I am juggling more than eight different projects at this moment, and start loosing control.
I have 2 engineers assisting me and it is not enough. I know that I need to get more help, and in the same time I want to evaluate and to improve my style of management.
I wonder if anyone had setup a management system (spreadsheet) for structural design project, i.e. time table, design check list, construction check list, scheduling, etc.
I would love to hear any tips from those who've been out there doing project management.

Thank you.

Djohan, P.E. - N.Y.