Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Project Management[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Project Management
- From: Nacionales Alex <acnacionales(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
- Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 16:56:25 -0700 (PDT)
hadiprawira djohan <hadiprawira(--nospam--at)yahoo.com> wrote:
Fellow Engineers,I am juggling more than eight different projects at this moment, and start loosing control.I have 2 engineers assisting me and it is not enough. I know that I need to get more help, and in the same time I want to evaluate and to improve my style of management.I wonder if anyone had setup a management system (spreadsheet) for structural design project, i.e. time table, design check list, construction check list, scheduling, etc.I would love to hear any tips from those who've been out there doing project management.Thank you.Djohan, P.E. - N.Y.
Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.
Blab-away for as little as 1¢/min. Make PC-to-Phone Calls using Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.
- Prev by Subject: Professional liability insurance (again)
- Next by Subject: RE: Project Management
- Previous by thread: Re: autocad to ansys
- Next by thread: RE: Project Management