Thanks for the responses (top of concrete level)

Thanks to all who offered their opionions, tendered
advice and shared experiences.

The matter has been raised at the highest level and
the architect and engineer are currently busy sorting
this out. The owner is bringing pressure on them to do
so asap.

In the meantime our Anchor bolt setting plan is ready.
The missing bottom of base plate levels are to be
entered and will be done as soon as this is settled.

Regards
Vish