Re: Inverted Key vs Starter Wall

Yea, I was going to ask the same question
J. Grill
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sherman, William" <ShermanWC(--nospam--at)cdm.com>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2006 6:16 AM
Subject: RE: Inverted Key vs Starter Wall

Please provide a better description of what you mean by a "flat
water-stop" and how it is placed - perhaps a model no.?
The only style I can think of that might fit this application is
referred to as a "retrofit" waterstop that is bolted and bonded to the
surface.  It is not "used all the time" but is used by some specifiers
under limited circumstances.

William C. Sherman, PE (Bill Sherman) CDM, Denver, CO
Phone: 303-298-1311
Fax: 303-293-8236
email: shermanwc(--nospam--at)cdm.com