Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

RE: Inverted Key vs Starter Wall

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
Argh, I knew you were going to ask me that. It's been many years, so I
can't remember the details, but there WAS a particular brand name we
used to specify. By "flat water stop" I mean it is actually a tape-like
seal that you lay on the perimeter. It is specifically intended for
sanitary structural use.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sherman, William [mailto:ShermanWC(--nospam--at)] 
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2006 8:17 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)
Subject: RE: Inverted Key vs Starter Wall

Please provide a better description of what you mean by a "flat
water-stop" and how it is placed - perhaps a model no.?  

******* ****** ******* ******** ******* ******* ******* ***
*   Read list FAQ at:
*   This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers 
*   Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To 
*   subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
*   Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at) Remember, any email you 
*   send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted 
*   without your permission. Make sure you visit our web 
*   site at: 
******* ****** ****** ****** ******* ****** ****** ********