Re: Looking for contact

I believe Isodore Thomson passed away a number of years ago. A person that might known something about his firm is David Hammond, SE,

What is "WRAMC"?

Neil Moore, SE, SECB

At 07:26 AM 4/4/2006, you wrote:

Does anyone have an address for I. Thompson and Associates, Struct Engrs, San Francisco? Back in the 70's they were involved in a joint venture with Stone Marraccini & Patterson for the hospital at WRAMC. TIA

Bill Chies, PE
Structural Engineer