To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2006 6:11 AM
Subject: RE: Inverted Key vs Starter Wall

Argh, I knew you were going to ask me that. It's been many years, so I
can't remember the details, but there WAS a particular brand name we
used to specify. By "flat water stop" I mean it is actually a tape-like
seal that you lay on the perimeter. It is specifically intended for
sanitary structural use.