Re: Piling for a Marina w/ difficult soil conditions

Last time I checked there is a LOT of "free" advice given on this
forum...I can say with certainty that I haven't gotten a check for
anything that I have posted (although I will offer that plenty of people
owe Harold a beer or two, me included)!  ;-)

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI