RE: Piling for a Marina w/ difficult soil conditions

Richard,

My comment about free advice was intended to be snarky humour to
underline the fact that so many people do actually seem to want
something for nothing.  Sorry if my email was misleading.

The developer is actually quite reasonable and willing to pay for my
services.  It's just that he would like to explore all possibilities
before committing to a design scheme which he may or may not be able
to afford.

Anyways, thanks to everybody for the constructive comments I've
received so far and keep'em coming.

Gary