Re: Forensic Engineers (Arizona)

this is interesting. I do a fair amount of expert testimony on trip and fall, slip and fall, falling on steps, etc.
I don't understand what a "forensic engineer" would be. One must have some knowledge in something else besides how the court and attorneys operate.

Stan Scholl, P.E. (structural)
Laguna Beach, CA