From: Stanley E Scholl [mailto:sscholl2(--nospam--at)juno.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2006 12:46 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Cc: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Forensic Engineers (Arizona)

this is interesting. I do a fair amount of expert testimony on trip and fall, slip and fall, falling on steps, etc.

I don't understand what a "forensic engineer" would be. One must have some knowledge in something else besides how the court and attorneys operate.

Stan Scholl, P.E. (structural)

Laguna Beach, CA