Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Forensic Engineers (Arizona)[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Forensic Engineers (Arizona)
- From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 21:44:51 EDT
My impression was that the forensic engineers were to be those involved in condominium construction defect inspections (aka mold and cracks).
But Bill is right, they are not listed on the Arizona board site.
A second question then is when an Arizona engineer says PE (structural) what test does this mean they took for licensing?
Does your stamp say structural on it? From a quick scan of the web site, it seems like someone doesn't have to be a PE (structural) to do structural engineering.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Forensic Engineers (Arizona)
- Next by Subject: Re: Forensic Engineers (Arizona)
- Previous by thread: RE: Forensic Engineers (Arizona)
- Next by thread: Re: Forensic Engineers (Arizona)