Re: Piling for a Marina w/ difficult soil conditions

  Thanks for the good questions.  The area along the water
is intended to be a retaining wall, but there will also
be a pier for docking and boat lift and removal, which
will be used by a travel-lift.
  Any building will be well away from the gloopy soil.
Gary