RE: Forensic Engineers (Arizona)

From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2006 8:45 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Forensic Engineers (Arizona)

Does your stamp say structural on it?  From a quick scan of the web site, it seems like someone doesn't have to be a PE (structural) to do structural engineering.

Also, keep in mind that some states (e.g. Louisiana) show specialization on their license, but it doesn’t necessarily mean they took specific tests. For instance, I don’t think LA requires the Structural I /II tests to be licensed as a structural engineer.