Re: IBC Building Category

Which version of IBC are you using?  They switched the category labels from 2000 to 2003.

Jim

"John J. Treff" <jjtreff(--nospam--at)hotmail.com> wrote:
Hi guys,
What would you use for a two story strip mall as its category according to
table 1604.5 of the IBC code? Would it be category I or category II?

THX!

* http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
* site at: http://www.seaint.org