Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Monorail Design[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Monorail Design
- From: "Scott, William N." <William.Scott(--nospam--at)veco.com>
- Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 09:01:19 -0800
CMAA 74 "Specifications for Top Running and Under Running Single Girder Electric Traveling Cranes Utilizing Under Running Trolley Hoist" has design recommendations for the stress evaluation on monorail flanges due to bending and flange loading of trolleys.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Monorail Design
- Next by Subject: Monorail Design
- Previous by thread: Re: Piling for a Marina w/ difficult soil conditions [AKA free doctoring]
- Next by thread: Monorail Design