Building constructability

I have a friend in the Los Angeles area that has some possible constructability issues on his project. This appears not to be a structural steel design issue, but more of whether the structure can actually be erected. Can someone suggest a structural engineer or firm that is experienced in building erection in the Los Angeles area?

Please contact me privately.

Thank you,

Neil Moore, SE, SECB
neil moore and associates