Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Sodium bentonite[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Sodium bentonite
- From: "James Cohen" <jccpc(--nospam--at)msn.com>
- Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 23:00:24 -0400
- Disposition-notification-to: "James Cohen" <jccpc(--nospam--at)msn.com>
Is anyone aware of any data associating sodium bentonite with freeze thaw damage to slabs? I'm interested in learning if application of sodium bentonite to a concrete surface during wintertime may result in a retention of water at the surface of the slab with a resulting risk of scaling and pitting to the concrete, as might be seen if salt is applied.
Thanks very much!
- Prev by Subject: Re: Snow Drift and Importance Factor
- Next by Subject: Sodium bentonite
- Previous by thread: Re: Czerniak, "Resistance to Overturning of Single, Short Piles", 1957
- Next by thread: Sodium bentonite