Re: Forensic Engineers (Arizona)

I don't know about Arizona, but Tennessee has the regular license fee and certificate for corporations (I don't recall those fees off the top of my head, but they're nominal, I think - under $100 for license at least). Plus, if you actually practice engineering, you must pay an annual $400 "Professional Privilege" fee. I'm currently inactive in TN to avoid that fee, but I can reinstate at any point by paying the fee for the current year.

Jordan

Gary Hodgson & Associates wrote:

Just out of curiosity what are your annual fees? In
Ontario, each registered engineer must pay $250 Can
plus tax and there are 67000 members.  On top of that,
each company or corporation including an individual
engineer who is incorporated must have a Certificate of
Authorization which is also $250.
Gary