To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2006 1:49 PM
Subject: Re: Czerniak, "Resistance to Overturning of Single, Short Piles", 1957

Your following message has been delivered to the list
 seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org at 12:49:24 on 6 Apr 2006.

PLD L,

       I have a copy.  I also have an appointment but I will try to get it
for you tomorrow.

H. Daryl Richardson

----- Original Message ----- From: "PLD D" <pdall2(--nospam--at)hotmail.com>