RE: Forensic Engineers (Arizona)

Gary:

The annual fees for a PE and/or SE license will vary by state.  I can say
that my PE license in Michigan is about $80 every 2 years, my SE license
in Illinois is about $60 every two years, and my Washington PE & SE
licenses are somewhere around $100 (don't recall exactly) every two years.
I don't know yet what my California PE license will cost me other than it
cost $275 for the application/test fee.  I hear rumors that some New
England states have PE fees that are MUCH higher.

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI