Re: Forensic Engineers (Arizona)

No, the way they describe it is that performing professional services in TN is a privilege granted by the state and is therefor taxable. It applies to doctors, lawyers, and accountants, iirc. They don't have a state income tax...they're got to find it elsewhere (other than the 8-12% sales taxes)

Jordan

PS - I saw your comment about going to /. for the chicks. First, aren't you married? Second, even if you aren't, that's still just wrong. Very wrong.