From: Jordan Truesdell, PE [mailto:seaint1(--nospam--at)truesdellengineering.com]
Sent: Friday, April 07, 2006 9:57 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Forensic Engineers (Arizona)

No, the way they describe it is that performing professional services in

TN is a privilege granted by the state and is therefor taxable.  It
applies to doctors, lawyers, and accountants, iirc.  They don't have a
state income tax...they're got to find it elsewhere (other than the
8-12% sales taxes)

Jordan

PS - I saw your comment about going to /. for the chicks. First, aren't
you married? Second, even if you aren't, that's still just wrong. Very
wrong.