RE: Humor

My wife has a similar saying, "I do not care where you get your appetite from but you better make sure you also eat at home".

Thomas Hunt

"Sherman, William" <ShermanWC(--nospam--at)cdm.com>
04/07/2006 10:50 AM
Please respond to seaint
<seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
cc
Subject
RE: Humor

I'm not sure how the club soda fits in, but my wife says it this way to
me (regarding looking at other women): "You can read the menu but
remember your diet!".

William C. Sherman, PE
(Bill Sherman)
CDM, Denver, CO