Etabs 9.0

Gentlemen,

I use Etabs extensively at work and I have had problems with version 9.0

I use CAD to create my import files in DXF format. It worked like a charm in V 8.5.6 but has problems importing columns in V 9.0. Has anyone encountered the problem or does anyone have suggestions on this? Technical support has not been very helpful in getting over this problem.

Thanks and appreciate your responses.

~Anantha

ANANTHA NARAYAN, E.I.
Structural Engineer