Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Etabs 9.0[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Etabs 9.0
- From: "Gerard Madden, SE" <gmadden(--nospam--at)maddengine.com>
- Date: 07 Apr 2006 13:01:52 -0700
- Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 13:01:27 -0700
Haven’t used version 9 yet, there are usually a number of “minor” bugs in each new release. I’ve had pretty reasonable support response from CSI, although I don’t use my Etabs that much anymore doing smaller commercial and residential stuff now adays. Keep checking their website for the patches and if you have their SUM thing, you’ll get an email notice telling you about the patch…
Probably not much help, but good luck,
I use Etabs extensively at work and I have had problems with version 9.0
I use CAD to create my import files in DXF format. It worked like a charm in V 8.5.6 but has problems importing columns in V 9.0. Has anyone encountered the problem or does anyone have suggestions on this? Technical support has not been very helpful in getting over this problem.
Thanks and appreciate your responses.
ANANTHA NARAYAN, E.I.
Bliss and Nyitray Inc.
Miami, FL - 33134
To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Yahoo! Security Centre.
- Etabs 9.0
- From: Anantha Narayan C.K.
- Etabs 9.0
- Prev by Subject: Etabs 9.0
- Next by Subject: Etabs Shearwalls
- Previous by thread: Etabs 9.0
- Next by thread: RE: Welding Failures - Welding Symbols