From: Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Friday, April 07, 2006 12:32 PM
To: BPolhemus(--nospam--at)wje.com; seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Humor [waaaaaaay OT]

In a message dated 4/7/06 11:12:22 AM, BPolhemus(--nospam--at)wje.com writes:

More like "step over here a moment, m'lad, and meet my four-foot-long
hickory friend."

Not being of that particular persuasion I've always wondered what they thought they were accomplishing by beating the sh!t out of kids, other than creating pure basic fear and hatred.  Maybe it had something to do with keeping quiet about what was gong on in that upstairs closet?

Ouch!