Re: Simple Excel Visual Basic question.

Record the steps in a separate macro while donig the operations
manually. Cut and past the code into your VBA subroutine or function.

Suresh Acharya, S.E.

>>> khemmatyar(--nospam--at)gmail.com 4/7/2006 3:23 PM >>>
I've got a *Excel Visual Basic* question.

I know how to write a simple program which can manipulate a single
cell

and the following shows it:

Sub test()

a = ActiveSheet.Range("thickness")

b = ActiveSheet.Range("length")

e = a * b

ActiveSheet.Range("force") = e * 10

End Sub

However I'd like to manipulate a "range" rather than a "cell".

That means for instance I'd like to manipulate the "range" that
consists of
A1, A2, A3 & A4 which can all in the same column or row.

The reason for this is that I'd like to iterate a series of complex
calculations.

I appreciate your input.

Casey Hemmatyar, PE

Southern California