From: "James Cohen" <jccpc(--nospam--at)msn.com>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: Sodium bentonite

------=_NextPart_000_00C4_01C659CD.E38A57A0

Is anyone aware of any data associating sodium bentonite with freeze =
thaw damage to slabs? I'm interested in learning if application of =
sodium bentonite to a concrete surface during wintertime may result in a =
retention of water at the surface of the slab with a resulting risk of =
scaling and pitting to the concrete, as might be seen if salt is =
applied.

Thanks very much!

James Cohen, PE
James Cohen Consulting, PC